Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com/


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/




Sunday, January 1, 2017

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new cooking blog! If you used to follow my old blog I hope you will subscribe and follow me here. I have learned a lot since I used to write the old one. Hopefully I can keep this one more organized and post to it on a weekly basis. That is my plan anyway.

So first thank you for stopping by! If you already know me I am happy that you have stopped by. If you are new, hello! I am thrilled that you stopped by and I look forward to seeing you here again soon. I hope to post lots of fun recipes here in the coming weeks and months (and years)

You will find most of blogs tend to be chatty so grab a cup/glass of your favorite beverage and join me for some fun times in the kitchen.

Most of my recipes are ones I have been making for years for my family but I will throw some new ones in too. One thing you will find as a common thread for most of my recipes is that they tend to be fairly easy. I do love to cook but I want it to be fun. I love to make something that is really easy and have people be so impressed they think I spent hours on the dish. I have lots of secrets to share with you so you can enjoy that too.

As far as a schedule for this blog I am (at the moment) planning to post on this blog every Wednesday. So be sure to stop by here on Wednesday to see one of my favorite comfort food recipes.





No comments:

Post a Comment